[SPAM] Re: How do you want the Email list to operate? Vote

Rodney Tanner rodney19821982 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 20:42:27 AKST 2005

Old way

Ron Lockhart <ronlock at comcast.net> wrote:Old way - pressing Rely sends to discussion group.

Ron Lockhart
----- Original Message -----
From: Keith Black
To: discussion at nsrca.org
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 3:19 PM
Subject: Re: How do you want the Email list to operate? Vote

I just realized there may be some confusion in the responses here.

I sent an email to Michael voting for "Reply to All". What I meant was I wanted the standard reply button to reply to all. However, after seeing the last two emails I'm not sure if they're saying reply should reply to all, or if they mean one must press "reply to all" in order to reply to all.

I think we should make sure the responses are clarified.

The old way - pressing Reply sends to discussion group, or
The new way - pressing Reply only replies to prior sender.

Keith Black