Mailing List/K Factor

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Thu Nov 3 18:45:06 AKST 2005

Pattern is not dying, it's changing. As is the way we all communicate. Cell phones, emails, bulletin boards, mailing lists, etc. If we don't change with it we could indeed do some harm.

BTW just use this link for RCU: http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forumid_101/tt.htm

RCU gets joked about, laughed at and generally put down by a certain group of people. But there is a valuable resource there, and to ignore it or treat it like a joke is a bad mistake.

-Mike