How do you want the Email list to operate? Vote

Michael Laggis fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net
Thu Nov 3 07:59:13 AKST 2005

I find it very humorous when I hear lets just leave things as they are.  How
is that?   A declining pattern community?  If I remember correctly there
were people, long time members that were ready to lynch Jason Schulman for
not flying a 4 stoke in worlds and decided to do something different and fly
an electric.  There was talk that he should not be allowed to fly, and that
he should be forced to fly with an IC engine because that is what he
qualified with.  One world competition later, the standard for the top
fliers in the world is electric.  No one is saying do away with the mailing
list.  Keep it, use it to discuss "NSRCA Business".  I am sure the
management at RCU would talk with our board and most likely allow us to
appoint some NSRCA list moderators.  Change is not always a bad thing.

As for the list "Reply to All" or "Reply" I will take a vote and majority
wins.  Send me an email, I don't need a lengthy discussion.  Just put in the
title "Reply to all" to keep it as it is or put "Reply".  The most votes
gets it.  I am not a mailing list dictator, my job is to keep the list
working for its members.  Let me know.

Michael Laggis
fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net
NSRCA List Moderator