Mailing List/K Factor

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Wed Nov 2 20:54:41 AKST 2005

The suggestion was to consider using RCU as the official forum for the NSRCA SIG. The point wasn't that RCU currently has more discussion than this list (though lately it seems to).

If we used RCU as the official NSRCA forum there would be more content on RCU and we'd have better tools to carry out our discussions. In addition we would have more exposure to non-pattern fliers that may be interested in what we do..

Keith Black