Mailing lists and our future in general.

Stuart Chale schale at optonline.net
Wed Nov 2 13:27:57 AKST 2005

Must be a bad hot pepper but something sure got you fired up :)

Anyway my 2 cents.
When the announcement that the K-Factor was ready on line I downloaded it
and read it almost cover to cover.  (not at one sitting)  I even was able to
read some of it at work from the web site.  I haven't gotten the paper
version yet and really couldn't care less if I do.  I have already read it
:)

I wonder how many other people do the same.  Most of us work in a computer
based environment and have no preference to read something in a paper
format.  In fact on the computer you can have more functionality in a pdf
format with higher resolution pictures etc.  I for one would have no trouble
dispensing with the paper format as long as they are available on line.

Stuart Chale