Knoxville Contest

Cameron Smith dentdoc007 at adelphia.net
Mon May 30 03:45:17 AKDT 2005

I will second Ron's comments!!
 Scott took a lot of time with the small details and it was appreciated!
He had grab items for all the pilots & a Futaba 9C raffle! I personally
walked away with a Castle Phoenix 25 speed control & 2 APC props!!! Now
that's cool!
 Long time pattern flyers Ed Hartley, Bruce Underwood and Dennis Hunt
showed up. Plus The Florida Mafia!
 Dennis Hunt's grandson showed up from Britain & a world tour. Who
happens to be there Hand Launch Glider National Champion & showed off
some of his talents by Discuss throwing a glider 100-150 feet into the
air. Then flying the pattern meet with his Grand dads design Viper!
   GREAT JOB SCOTT & KCRC!