[SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Glow Engine Vs. Electric Engine for 2 m' pattern plane

Rodney Tanner rodney19821982 at yahoo.com
Sun May 29 16:57:15 AKDT 2005

. . . . and it leaves a nice smoke trail, smells good and sounds nice.

Rodney Tanner
NSRCA 2906

Ed Alt <ed_alt at hotmail.com> wrote:
Or:
$240.00 1.60 OS
$100.00 pipe and header (Rics pipe 1092 clone, KM header)
$60.00 Budd mount
$400.00 40 gal. of fuel (15% S&W)
$800.00 total

And no fancy schmancy new charger needed either - saving something there too.  No grimacing over making legal weight is kinda nice too! :)  But the bottom does get dirty :(

Ed