Rules Survey

George Kennie geobet at gis.net
Sun May 29 09:31:53 AKDT 2005

 In Question #1,You might want to include the current description of
the referenced maneuver, as it might be interpreted as a trick
question by individuals who are not aware that the rule had been
changed (my understanding is that all pilots are permitted to
respond to the survey, not just NSRCA members).
Georgie