Glow Engine Vs. Electric Engine for 2 m' pattern plane

Adam Glatt adam.g at sasktel.net
Sat May 28 20:25:29 AKDT 2005

Nat, Chad's experience is showing that the Xtra 25 13 can handle the
19x12e APC if properly cooled. If it doesn't have air flowing around it,
the temps will get high (80C on the can on a 15C day in his 10lb
Enigma). He only has a few flights on it, but his intial impressions are
that the APC-e 19x12Wide is even better.

-Adam