need plane

Ken Thompson III mrandmrst at comcast.net
Thu May 26 03:12:26 AKDT 2005

I may take you up on that Mike, with the new fuse though.  I should have it
tomorrow.  I have already stripped the old one so I'm not worried about that
fuse.  I will probably get a hold of you for the new pull-pull setup.  I'm
going to use Dubro pull-pull hardware and your way of doing the cables.
I'll just need to know what clevises and connectors you use.
Thanks for the offer, I need all of the help I can get.

I'm still going to get another plane in a trade, if I can, I want to have a
backup.  Heck, I could sell half of my electric stuff and buy Andrew's
plane:-)

Ken