need plane

Ken Thompson III mrandmrst at comcast.net
Thu May 26 02:23:44 AKDT 2005

Good morning,

I lost my Excelleron yesterday due to an untimely engine flameout, and me
taking too long to make a decision on what I should do.

I've ordered a replacement fuse, but I don't know if I will have time to get
it back together and trimmed before the first contest.

Does anybody have a clean plane, maybe a 90 or a 120 size, that they would
be willing to trade for a New in Box YS 160DZ?  I hate to get rid of this
motor, it was to go in a new plane for next season.  The motor is pretty
much all I have to work with, since I'm in the middle of a 30% Ultimate
build, as well.

I need something fast so I can get it finished and trimmed before June 11th.

I would be willing to drive this weekend for pickup, but would prefer
somebody in D4, or close to it, just to limit the driving distance.

Thanks to all for your consideration, and sorry if this is a misuse of the
list.

Ken Thompson
D4

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.