JR Servos For Sale

Chris Moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Tue May 24 19:43:21 AKDT 2005

I sold a couple of planes and have some servos that I no longer need and
would like to offer to the discussion list before listing on RCU.

4 - 8231 Digitals ($89.99 each from Horizon)
   Approximately 50 flights
   Excellent condition except 2 will need new leads due to an
unfortunate incident with spilled CA
   Price - $200  includes shipping to US

4 - 4721 Ultra Torque ($84.95 each from Horizon)
   Approximately 60 flights
   Excellent condition
   Price - $200 includes shipping to US

Please email me off list if interested.