Lincoln, NE

Jerry Voth jjvoth at mtelco.net
Tue May 24 13:12:47 AKDT 2005

Hi Charlie,

We can fight for last place if I go. I'm not sure because my trusty old AC quits after the triangle loop. I took it apart last night and I can' find anything wrong. One suggestion from the list was that the return line from the box was clogged and the symptoms seemed to sound right, but it wasn't clogged. So far, I've had only 5 or 6 complete flights.

Jerry