Take Off & Landing "Reality of a Contest"

MargueriteVG at aol.com MargueriteVG at aol.com
Mon May 23 18:21:47 AKDT 2005

Would be nice to make the trip..  Look for us you cant miss us if we do show
up
Might not be till next years event ;-)
 Have Fun
Marguerite

In a message dated 5/23/2005 10:13:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
vanputte at cox.net writes:
, Scott Anderson wrote:

> Hey Marguerite,
>
> Pack up the limo and trailer and come on down to Knoxville TN, next
> weekend for the KCRC pattern meet!!!
> Maybe you can  drag some of the rest of the NJ crew down with you...
>
> I sure do miss those days of programming your new radio right before
> the contest..LOL..

Yeah, come on over to Knoxville and meet the Florida mafia.  John
Fuqua, Tony Stillman and I will be there.  We can talk about scoring
takeoffs and landings.

Ron Van Putte