Contributions to the F3A team

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Mon May 23 16:18:56 AKDT 2005

Just thought you guys might like to know: One of the clubs I fly with (The
Northwest CT Radio Control Club) was generous enough to make a contribution
to the F3A team. This may not seem like a big deal, but to put things into
perspective - this club has no pattern pilots (except me). They fly mostly
electrics and 4-stroke trainers (the club instructor is known as "The
Telemaster King"). The field is a 200' x 150' bumpy grass strip on top of a
hill. I can barely get a 50 size pattern ship up and down (yes I've done it
several times and it isn't easy). Most of the time I just fly 40 size 3D
planes there when I can't fly at my "regular" field. They only have about 25
members and not a lot of extra money in the treasury. They all have a lot of
respect for pattern fliers and that's what influenced them to make the
decision. Something to think about.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com