Take Off & Landing- What'd I miss?

Jason jasonshulman at cox.net
Sun May 22 15:46:00 AKDT 2005

Where is the new rule?

-----Original Message-----
From: discussion-request at nsrca.org
[mailto:discussion-request at nsrca.org]On Behalf Of Scott Smith
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2005 4:39 PM
To: discussion at nsrca.org
Subject: RE: RE: Take Off & Landing- What'd I miss?

Rule 14.6

-----Original Message-----
From: discussion-request at nsrca.org
[mailto:discussion-request at nsrca.org]On Behalf Of Jason
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2005 7:33 PM
To: discussion at nsrca.org

At least someone practices...

I haven't been following the thread in detail, and didn't know about it
until my friend went to Riverside and then told me about it when he
returned.

Isn't the rule basically the same as FAI? You take-off, procedure turn,
straight flight, turnaround and enter the box? You exit the box, 2- 180's
and land? No extra maneuvers or you get a zero? If out of sequence-zero? If
so, what's the big question?

Call:

Take-off (understood it ends when...)
Entering the box (is called)
Exiting the box (is called and it's understood that landing has now started
and not completed until the plane has stopped on the runway)

What am I missing (in a very SMALL nutshell)?

Jason

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.