[SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: A Bearing Tip - Boca Bearing Newsletter

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Sun May 22 09:19:44 AKDT 2005

Dave, I'm not exactly clear on your last message. Are you saying that *with* the head shim plugs go out more easily? This doesn't seem like a good thing, which is why I'm not sure I understand you correctly.

BTW, what did you use for a head shim? I have the 1.45 and it does not have a head shim.

Thanks,
Keith