sombra shdow 3

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Fri May 20 02:26:11 AKDT 2005

I guess I am missing something. The instructions for the one I have do
not involve the TX at all. All you do is plug in the synthesizer module ,
set to the freq you want to use, power the system up for a few seconds,
then remove the synthesizer. Are you telling us that once the TX is
turned on, the RX further tunes itself to match? If this is the case, I
am REALLY impressed!!

At any rate, my new Sr. Falcon, Vintage, ARF, is scheduled for delivery
today. I have a project coming off the boards this weekend, so with a
little luck I should have the plane, and new Shadow 3 RX in the air next
weekend!

Terry T.

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.