sombra shdow 3

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Thu May 19 16:14:51 AKDT 2005

I have one on hand and will be putting it in a plane as soon as it
arrives. All the ground check have been very promising, so far.
But, I don't see how it can give you any confidence that someone else
will not turn on on your freq. if someone elseturns on on your freq, you
will still lose! This is not the RX that tunes itself  JUST to your TX.
This RX is programed by setting the channes on an auxilary programmer
that plugs into the main RX.

Terry T.

On Thu, 19 May 2005 09:08:23 -0500 "Steven Maxwell"
<patternrules at earthlink.net> writes:
>  Has anyone used this receiver? One of my big fears, although never
> had it
> happen is to be shot down by a newbie not knowing about frequency
> control
> the last 2 years there was 6 newbie show up at my field on my main
> frequency, I know I'm a little paranoid, but also in the last 2
> years have
> seen 3 planes shot down from someone not have the frequency pin
> luckly the
> plane lost all times was the guy that didn't have his pin, anyhow
> seems
> like this receiver would give me a little more peice of mind.
>

> Steven Maxwell
> patternrules at earthlink.net
> EarthLink Revolves Around You.

> To be removed from this list, go to