FZ110 NIB for sale

Tony Quist quist23 at cox.net
Thu May 19 14:30:01 AKDT 2005

Payment has been sent

-----Original Message-----
From: discussion-request at nsrca.org [mailto:discussion-request at nsrca.org]
On Behalf Of Daniel J. Hamlett
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2005 3:11 PM
To: discussion at nsrca.org
Subject: Re: FZ110 NIB for sale

Hello,

I am waiting for a payment from someone right now.  I told him that I
would give him until the end of the day.  If he does not come through I
will l;et you know first thing in the morning.

Dan

proesco at decoarq.com wrote:
hi!
is the engine available ???
i'm interested do you accept paypal ??
please email me
francisco gonzalez flores
p.o. box 971515
el paso tx
79997

On Thu, 19 May 2005 10:28:37 -0400, "Daniel J. Hamlett"
wrote:

I have A NIB FZ110.  I ordered it when they were on
back order a few
months ago for an Exceleron.  I ended up putting on a
different engine
so I could fly it sooner.  The 110 came in and I don't
have any use for
it.  $300.00 shipped to lower 48.  Outside that the
buyer pays actual
shipping.

Thank you
archives for this list, go to