sombra shdow 3

Steven Maxwell patternrules at earthlink.net
Thu May 19 06:09:11 AKDT 2005

 Has anyone used this receiver? One of my big fears, although never had it
happen is to be shot down by a newbie not knowing about frequency control
the last 2 years there was 6 newbie show up at my field on my main
frequency, I know I'm a little paranoid, but also in the last 2 years have
seen 3 planes shot down from someone not have the frequency pin luckly the
plane lost all times was the guy that didn't have his pin, anyhow seems
like this receiver would give me a little more peice of mind.

Steven Maxwell
patternrules at earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.