A Fall Tale

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Mon May 16 09:01:38 AKDT 2005

As a lifelong shooter, I have heard many stories about resting a gun on
a fence while trying to traverse the fence.  Believe me, in this case
even if the airplane had been destroyed, it would still be a better
result than the other stories I have read.  Glad you're only sore.  (How
can you be sore and happy at the same time?  Oh, Well!) ;-)   Bill
Glaze  KI4JQW  (for Bill Harden!)