Replacement 10X Transmitter Battery

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Mon May 16 06:28:41 AKDT 2005

I have a bad (good?) case of battery paranoia. I only trust packs of Sanyos
that I assemble.

I replaced the cells in my 9Z with 2300mah NiH cells. They seem to work very
well but I am uncomfortable that I never know what level of charge I have
left. If the peak charger gets an early shutdown I can only rely on what it
says it put in. Otherwise I must do a C/10 charge to about 14 hours to be
certain of a full charge.

I feel I can only trust the built in meter on the transmitter with the NiCad
packs at this time.

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US