A Fall Tale

William C. Harden flyinbill1 at bellsouth.net
Sun May 15 13:54:01 AKDT 2005

Bob,

I am so proud of you!!  You saved the plane!  Amazing.  You stupid
clutz!   But you saved the plane.   Took the bruzin you did, but saved
the plane!  Ahhhh..  You're the man!!

A very funny story and I am ashamed to say I have been there myself.
Although in my stories I wouldn't have saved the plane!!

Bill