[SPAM] Re: calling complete for new takeoff

Scott Smith js.smith at verizon.net
Sun May 15 03:11:45 AKDT 2005

The original question was should we, and if so when do we, call TO and
landing?  Difference is FAI doesn't have a rule similar to 14.6 (at least
none that I could find in the 2004 Guide.)

As for how we fly it, 14.7 describes the trim pass and also goes on to say
we can employ "any" simple 180 turn to position the aircraft for landing.
(I'd say that settles the wings banked/level issue...but just for the turn
to final!)