Temptation for sale

Earl Vincent ev3464 at sccoast.net
Fri May 13 15:46:29 AKDT 2005

HI Guys, due to circumstances beyond my control, I will not be able to do much contesting this season due to a change in my work hours. I am selling my Temptation turn key or stripped, I can send pics if interested, Dave Guerin built. please call me, the price depends on what all you want with it.
Here is a list of whats in it.
Carbon wing tube and  landing gear
New 8411s on ailerons
8611s on Elev and Rudder
2  digital minis on throttle and mixture
Webra 145 w/mc carb freshly rebuilt with SS bearing
OS header and pipe
Hyde mount
2000 mil Dura-lite w/6volt  regulator
Jr Heavy duty charge switch
will sell withJR 10X ,but am not selling just the radio only as a package deal

Earl Vincent
843-903-3464