April K-Factor issues

Charlie Rock crock at kc.rr.com
Thu May 12 15:46:40 AKDT 2005

That is fine, not an issue with the dues, it supports the pattern community
at large hopefully..So mark me N and IF I want to start again figure should
be as easy to start again with a hard copy...
I like the new format and the color is a really nice touch as is seeing pics
in the Kfactor you can actually see...Thanks! Charlie