Pattern Aircraft Photo

RCSkyraidr at aol.com RCSkyraidr at aol.com
Wed May 11 08:22:56 AKDT 2005

To All,

My thanks to everyone who submitted a picture the NSRCA magazine ad. All of
them were great. I sent all that could be used to our artist, working for free
I  should ad, for him to pick the one that best suits the ad's layout.

The other photos could be very useful if NSRCA ever decides to print a  small
"catalog" page or brochure to promote the sport and the organization. If  the
Web Team ever needs some Pattern photos, the photos I received would be
ideal. Just let me know and I will send copies.

Thanks Again,
Frank