[SPAM] Huntsville, AL RCRC-- NSRCA judging seminar

Lamar Blair l.blair at worldnet.att.net
Tue May 10 18:08:31 AKDT 2005

 Hi Everyone,
I am sorry to report but is looks like Huntsville, AL. RCRC club has canceled the judging seminar, which was to be held Saturday May 14.

If Ken or Bruce can find somewhere else to hold the class then I can still do it but this is a very short notice, which came from the RCRC President today May 10.

I overlooked it in our newsletter, but it states that there will be "a small charge" for the seminar. Due to our charter with the city we CANNOT charge for anything except for and the event entry fee. The only way to have the seminar is to have it gratis. I am sorry this was missed, but we must keep with in our city resolution.

Lamar Blair