Pull-Pull

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Sun May 8 16:37:04 AKDT 2005

Ed,
If I understand you correctly, you'll leave yourself without any adjustment abilities. I use the fittings Dubro makes for this purpose called rigging couplers and you can get them in either 2-56 or 4-40 thread. I run the nylon coated fishing line through them and then wrap the line around itself about three times. Heat that for a second or so with a Bic lighter to melt the nylon and you're done. No need for crimps or anything else. Learned that trick from Mark Atwood and used it on my last two planes. Absolutely will not pull apart.

Verne