Fliton planes

George Kennie geobet at gis.net
Fri May 6 10:57:58 AKDT 2005

Terry,
I know that I'm not Jason but, I can tell you from first hand experience that
the Quiet Storm is an awesome small airplane. Very attractive with good flight
qualities and the Jumping Jack has a problem with the wing spar being too weak
and requiring reinforcing before you ever get to fly it ( unless youir favorite
word is SPLAT).
Good luck,
Georgie

Terry Terrenoire wrote:

> Since I have not heard back from you, I gather that you did not get my
> last message.
> I just wanted to know which of the Fliton planes you think better
> represents pattern flying between the Jumping Jack, and the Queit Storm.
> Any comments you have on either mount would be appreciated.
>
> Terry T.
>
> On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 19:53:40 -0700 "Jason" <jasonshulman at cox.net> writes:
> > Mail me with the questions...but I leave in 8 hours for
> > FL...jasonshulman at cox.net
> >
> > Jason

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.