Contests

Steven Maxwell patternrules at earthlink.net
Wed May 4 07:40:25 AKDT 2005

 Exactly why I haven't had a contest the situation is compounded when your
location is where 2 or in my location have 3 districts that could easily
attend. Never have agreed to have a contest just to have it, takes about
the same work with exception of scoring to have a contest for 7 as it does
for 30, to me having quality contest is much more important than having
quantity.
 Steve Maxwell

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.