P-Cola contest result?

tony at radiosouthrc.com tony at radiosouthrc.com
Tue May 3 09:12:51 AKDT 2005

Cathy:

The weekend before that is Baton Rouge...

It looks like my only option for this year is August 6 & 7th.  Thats only 2
weeks after the Nats, and some probably won't come, but it looks like the
only real option for this year.  I will discuss it with the club tonight and
let everyone know..

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.