Microsoft Word help needed

J.Oddino joddino at socal.rr.com
Mon May 2 08:59:36 AKDT 2005

Brian, Eric, et al,
Thanks for your inputs, they sure sounded like exactly what I needed to do,
however nothing has worked yet.  I even did a repair on Office.
I suspect it is something in the operating system.  I saw something about a
potential problem in the Registry that I'll probably try today although I
hate to mess with the Registry.  I can also call my computer man today.
I'll let you know if and when I fix it.
Jim