QuiQue Yak for sale

Chris Moon a320flyr at hotpop.com
Mon May 2 08:55:37 AKDT 2005

I finally got my transfer back home to Chicago and I do not want to ship
my plane again, so I'm selling my QuiQue Yak (72") that I have out in
L.A.  This is for pick up only.  The plane and all equipment has about
60 flights, and no damage (minor rash to wheel pants and gear and
cowl).  The plane also comes with a new cowl, 2 new pairs of wheel pants
and 2 new sets of landing gear. These extra parts sell for $145
 Other info:
OS 1.60FX with Perry Pump and Bisson Pitts muffler
Tru-Turn spinner
factory wing bag
JR 770 PCM receiver (CH58)
4 - JR 8231 digitals
1- JR 8611 digital
1- JR 311
5 cell Ni-Mh 1450 battery pack
JR heavy duty charge switch
Du-Bro heavy duty control horns
all up weight is 11lbs

I will sell as package for $800 (over $1500 cost)
Or airframe (with extra parts) and engine/ muffler/ pump/ spinner for
$450 (over $900 cost)
Or just airframe (with extra parts) for $250 (cost $399 + $145)

Please contact me off list if interested.  Remember - must pick up in
L.A. (El Segundo).
Need to sell by May28th or I"ll have ship it home. Thanks
Chris Moon

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.