P-Cola contest result?

Jim_Woodward at beaerospace.com Jim_Woodward at beaerospace.com
Mon May 2 05:46:53 AKDT 2005

P-cola from Miami, Trip report:  12 hr all night drive starting Thursday
around 11:30 pm.  Near extreme 90 degree windy Friday practice.  Rained
out of Saturday.  Left Saturday around 5:00 pm for another 12 hr all night
drive, first 5-6 hrs were in solid rain.  Juan, Oscar, and I covered the
1400 miles in 55 total hrs, with 1 hotel night and only 4 flights combined
with the groups (not including the Zoom Zoom 4D foamy flights), and two
uncomfortable nights in the Expedition with trailer in tow.

A bunch of guys got together for some bad weather, and a pattern contest
almost broke out.  :)  We are all nuts.

I think for our group, after going to the Andersonville contest in June
for the contest and to take part in the judging seminar so we do not need
to attend at the nats, I think another trip to P-cola, will not be
possible until the D3 champs contest.

Jim W.