Tru-Turn / O.S. adapter

JonLowe at aol.com JonLowe at aol.com
Mon May 2 04:03:27 AKDT 2005

In a message dated 5/2/2005 12:56:49 AM Central Daylight Time,
jpavlick at idseng.com writes:
What's the correct Tru-turn spinner adapter to use for an O.S. 1.60 with a
3" FAI spinner / lightened backplate / APC 17x12 prop. The Tru-Turn part
TT-0378-A doesn't work out of the box (too long).

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com
I use a Dave Brown adapter, the shortest one he has in that thread size.  I
use a Grade 5 hardware store nut, the DB prop washer, and his adapter.  Saves a
TON of weight over the Tru Turn adapter with the OS nut and washer.  I run
your exact spinner/prop/engine combo.

Jon Lowe