YS 140 Help

Wincons at aol.com Wincons at aol.com
Sun May 1 19:55:56 AKDT 2005

In a message dated 5/1/2005 10:54:34 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
Bravo52 at cox-internet.com writes:

I've got a new 140 sport and it seems a little  temperamental.  Just about
every time I get to rotation speed, the  thing sags and dies.  I've only run
about a tank and a half on the ground  so it is still "new".  It idles perfect
and it starts on the first  pop.  I'm not sure if it is loading up or going too
lean.  I'm new  to the 140.  Any advice would be helpful.
v/r
Jerry

Talk to Larry Mercer; he's got a 'fix' for the sag.

Brian