Rudder pull-pull?

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Sun May 1 17:05:01 AKDT 2005

I'm sure you'll get a myriad of replys...so I'll join in.   I like to
use coated steel fishing line.  Cheap, strong, simple.  It's
coated...never had a problem with crossing.  Also, no need to crimp or
use ugly heavy connectors...just loop it through, twist it around itself
3 or 4 times and take a match to it.  It'll melt the coating and bind to
itself.  I've snapped 20lb test line PRIOR to the melted binding
breaking.  A LOT more stress than it'll ever see in flight.

-M