scoring program

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sun May 1 05:51:47 AKDT 2005

My Win98 Laptop developed a problem last weekend and I found myself forced into using this program without even a quick test.

I was up and running very quick with no problems under Win XP Home with no problems. I did miss the patch to fix the wrong k-factor on the Master's Immelman, but that was simple to edit as well.

Gene has done a great job with this program!

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US