Mac vs PC

brianyemail-nsrca at yahoo.com brianyemail-nsrca at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 09:53:35 AKST 2005

I still remember when I saw and got to work on the 1st
mac. Took me about 10 minutes to understand how to use
it. The MS dos stuff of the time was a mess to learn
and every software package was different.

Sure Am glad Bill Gates came up w/ the idea for
Windows.  ;)

I still havent figured out how microsoft didnt suffer
damages over that lawsuit apple waged.

--- Ron Van Putte <vanputte at cox.net> wrote:

> On Mar 30, 2005, at 11:07 AM, Bob Richards wrote:
>
> > All this talk of Windows vs Mac made me think.
> >
> > The new 14mz Futaba has a Windows front end. Hmmm.
> >
> > Maybe someone will come out with a radio that has
> > Mac OS front end. But, of course, it will not have
> > mixing, throttle curves, programmable expo,
> assignable
> > swithces, etc. No power switch, either, just touch
> the
> > sticks and it turns on. Gotta keep it easy and
> idiot
> > proof.
> >
> > And, of course, it will cost more since it will
> appeal
> > to a smaller market share.
>
> It seems that PC owners feel obligated to attack
> Macintosh owners and
> seldom vice versa.  I wonder why that is.  Maybe PC
> owners are just
> insecure and feel a need to generate a boost to
> their self esteem.
>
> Ron Van Putte

> To be removed from this list, go to
> http://www.nsrca.org/discussionA.htm