CRAZY

Jim_Woodward at beaerospace.com Jim_Woodward at beaerospace.com
Tue Mar 29 05:00:42 AKST 2005

As a reality check, I sometimes compare pattern flying to off-road
motorcycle racing, a sport that was readily availble to me considering the
desert I grew up in.  I've though that considering the simplest form of
racing (ATV or even jetski), I couldn't break the competitve surface of
those sports with the dollars I spend on pattern stuff.

Now - I saw a gentleman the other day that might get close.  This guy has
an AWESOME trailor and setup, etc.  However, you would need that stuff for
ATV racing anyway.

In this sense, pattern for the competitive guy, is a fairly inexpense for
of getting the competition bug going.

Jim W.

"Cameron Smith" <dentdoc007 at adelphia.net>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
03/29/2005 08:34 AM
Please respond to
discussion at nsrca.org

<discussion at nsrca.org>
cc

Subject
RE: CRAZY

Think the oil cans are high? Try a Gas Pump or other service station
equipment from that era. AND then IF that’s not crazy want to look at some
CARS?
 Thank your lucky stars we do play with Model Airplanes.!
  But then we could include WOMEN!—Naw let’s not go there.