CRAZY

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Mon Mar 28 19:30:26 AKST 2005

Dwayne,
Sure we are!!!! You don't think spending thousands of dollars on pieces of
balsa wood that sometimes get totally destroyed because of a slight error on
our part (or a radio "glitch") is crazy? Well, I don't either but some
people probably do. At least we're learning something. Some of that
collecting obsession is a little extreme (who would have thought an oil can
was worth that kind of money?). Wait a minute, my Father has a basement full
of Lionel trains - he actually plays with them though ("runs them") so I
guess he's not crazy either. Things that make you go hmmm...
John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com