[SPAM] Re: [NVRC-List] Excelleron90

randy10926 at comcast.net randy10926 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 28 06:13:11 AKST 2005

I have a group going down to SC.  My daughter and her girlfriend are driving the Ranger down at 0700 Friday morning.  I plan on driving the old re-built CRX down at the same time.  I have room for one more at this time.  We should pack the ranger around wednesday night or thurday.  I am thinking to taking thursday off as it is my last day with this company.  Two flights is not much practice.

Probably wont get into Conway any earlier that 1400.  Amd the girls like staying on the beach.  Probably stay at the Econo lodge on the Strands and drive out to the contest from there.

Randy Hatfield

Randy, do you want some Mangum fuel?  If so how much. I'm going to put an order in.  Do you want to ride down to SC together.

Don