YS 140 sport problem

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Sun Mar 27 04:21:17 AKST 2005

I have no experience with the newer O.S., but the first O.S. engine I
owned was a 1.08.  I liked it then, still do.  So much so that I bought
a second one.  Interestingly, (to me anyhow) was that on the first
engine, bearings lasted 350+ flights; on the second engine, they went
out after 35 flights.  Go figure.
Bill Glaze