CAD Program

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Sat Mar 26 15:59:02 AKST 2005

Joe:
 Autocadd is about the same: use it or lose it.  At least in my case.
My brother, who is well versed in this stuff, told me when I was going
into ot, that, if I didn't stay current, I'd forget it.  How right he
was!  I haven't used it for about 4 years or so now, and it's
embarrassing how little I've retained.  Oh, Well.  I'll just learn
something else; presumably there are more specific packages that may be
aimed at our type of usage.

Bill Glaze

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.