YS 140 sport problem

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 05:42:50 AKST 2005

This is the beauty of the list . . . I have been
running YS motors since 1998 and travelling to
practicly every contest in D4 plus the NATS and never
heard of this happening until now. I have seen and
experienced other problems, all of them well discussed
one time or another on this forum. Another tidbit to
keep in mind when someone writes "My YS ran fine until
the other day when all of a sudden . . . . ."

--- Ed Miller <edbon85 at charter.net> wrote:

> The seat/guide assembly falling out of the head has
> plagued all YS 120/140
> engines. Had a new SF do it myself. YS will replace
> the head.

 <snip>

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com