CAD Program

Jerry Budd jerry at buddengineering.com
Sat Mar 26 01:11:40 AKST 2005

Ashlar Graphite, far and away the easiest CAD program out there
(important for CAD neophytes like me), it's a direct descendant of
Ashlar Vellum.  The learning curve with it is about a half hour long.
Once you use it you won't want to touch anything else.

It's also fully capable, Scaled Composites used it to design
SpaceShipOne and White Knight.

It is a little pricey but there are several upgrade discounts
available, depending on what software you currently own, where you
work, etc.

http://www.ashlar.com/products/graphite.html

Thx, Jerry

--