TRUTURN FAI 3-1/2' SPINNER

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Fri Mar 25 17:44:17 AKST 2005

I forgot to say that the spinner comes uncut.  However, they are offering cut versions but not sure for which ones now.

I am planing to use the 3 blade APC 15.75x11.  I ordered a carbon fiber version that is going to come with a base cut that I will probably need to adjust.  The two blade versions should be similar.

Vince

Eric,

The ABBRA is 92 mm that is very close to 3 5/8".  The ABBRA comes with spinner.  They have two versions the one for electric and gas engines that is very thin so you can not use starter.  They offer a version in carbon fiber for glow engines.  I know that they offer yellow, white, red, blue and the black natural color of carbon fiber.  I order additional one to use in my Edge and saved about 4 oz.  The spinners are very light.  Bob Pastorello list the weight in his web site under ABBRA.

Vince