Adobe Troubles

rick wallace rickwallace45 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 25 17:20:55 AKST 2005

Bob -
Ver 6 and 6.01 had trouble w/ opening from a browser - I gave up and rolled
back to 5 @ work. 7 works on my box (had to do that...) but obviously your
mileage may vary.

Best one I've found for no-problem functionality is ver 5.x.  -- it's
available at
http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=acrobat
I'd recommend ver 5.05 from among those listed.

-- there's a link to download all versions from 2 to 6 or so.
It's available other places too.
and other sites too according to a google search for 'acrobat reader 5' -

hope this helps -

Rick